- The Yihua 952D+ hot air rework station with soldering iron is an excellent solution for those with multiple soldering technique needs. The Hot Air gun makes quick work of BGA and SMD chip and led soldering and desoldering, while the standard soldering iron is excellent for through hole soldering and simple SMD soldering or trace repairs.
- This station uses a Samsug SCM, PID program to track in real-time the air gun temperature and iron tip temperature, ensuring excellent temperature stability in both tools.
- Both air gun and soldering iron digital temperature displays can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- The air gun handle uses high temperature resistant silicone, which can resist damage if touched by the Soldering Iron tip up to a temperature of 300°C for as long as 30 seconds.
- Both the hot air and soldering iron are designed to detect and automatically prompt for faults such as overheating, short circuit, open circuit, overload, and more.
- The station utilizes accurate and stable digital temperature control for both the hot air gun and the soldering iron, allowing for reliable temperature control to ensure that sensitive components are not damaged under proper use and technique.
- The air gun features an airflow protection function, stopping the flow of air after a preset period of time to avoid damage to the unit and surrounding work surfaces.
- The unit features a number of air flow tips, allowing for increased and decreased air pressure, supplied by a powerful air pump.
- Utilizing a Stainless Steel air tube, the hot air gun resists corrosion and features responsive and effective spread of heat from the unit’s heating element.