- The Yihua 947-III soldering iron kit is a simple analog iron kit great for those working on simple projects or in need of an easy to transport soldering solution.
- The soldering iron has an analog temperature control dial located on it.
- The kit includes 15g of 0.8mm lead free soldering wire. We recommend using 63/37 rosin core leaded wire for easier soldering.
- The kit includes a small pop-up stand to protect work surfaces and solder tips when the iron is at rest.
- The kit includes a set of bent nose ESD (anti-static) safe tweezers
- The kit includes 5 common 900M type soldering tips.
- The kit includes a large brass tip cleaning ball contained within its own small metal container.
- This is an ESD (Anti-Static) unit, allowing for safe work with electrically sensitive components.