- The Yihua 937D+ solder station is a fast heating digital soldering station, an excellent choice for most soldering and desoldering work.
- Utilizing a Hakko heating element, the iron heats fast and maintains temperature, allowing for reliably soldered joints and desoldering simple or complex, small or large joints.
- The soldering iron wire is coated in high temperature resistant silicone, capable of resisting damage if touched by the Soldering Iron tip, up to a temperature of 300°C for as long as 30 seconds.
- The unit is designed to detect and automatically prompt for faults such as overheating, short circuit, open circuit, overload, and more.
- This is an ESD (Anti-Static) unit, allowing for safe work with electrically sensitive components.